Gilkey Pool Solutions: Licensed, Insured Experienced Pool Service Company. Serving Tulsa and NE Oklahoma
“We don’t just clean. We protect your pool.”
Gilkey Pool Solutions of Tulsa (the Pool Service arm of Life Saver of Tulsa) is your one stop shop for anything pool service related in the greater Tulsa, OK area. We provide professional:
- Pool Openings
- Pool Cleanings (weekly)
- Pool Closings
- Other: Pool Covers, Fencing, Pool Safety Evaluations
As a family business, our goal is to allow you to enjoy the convenience of owning your own pool without the headache. Our Pool Service is ready for your call!
Contact Us Today For a Pool Cleaning: Make Your Pool Clear & Clean
NO ANNUAL CONTRACT REQUIRED. All work is guaranteed. Let our Tulsa Pool Cleaning Service earn your business.
Need to open your pool or find swimming pool service in the greater Tulsa area? For a Free Estimate Call Brayden: (918) 804-6428. Virtual and in-person estimate available.
Special Pre-Season Promo if Booked by February 29th: 10% Your First Month of Service
About Us: We are a family owned and operated business, servicing the Tulsa area for the past 6 years. As a family-owned business, you are guaranteed close customer care and family values. We care about our customers the same way we care about our family, that is why we only use the safest and most effective products in your pool. We run our business on the principles of professionalism, integrity and transparency.
Our Tulsa Area Pool Services: Details
At Gilkey Pool Solutions, we will offer multiple different packages at various different rates doing our best to stay within your budget.
Winters are cold in the Tulsa area and homeowners close and cover their pools. The Winter is a great time to line up your pool service company. Here’s what we offer:
- Remove Cover (Spray off, Dry, Fold,)
- Install Ladders and other accessories
- Remove winterization caps and plugs
- Turn on Pumps and heater
- Remove all initial debris
- Brush walls, tiles, & steps
- Shock the pool
Pool Cleaning Weekly Services Offered
We take great care In every step of our pool cleaning process. We know you’ll see the difference. What we do:
- Skim surface of the pool.
- Brush tiles, steps, walls & floor.
- Empty pump basket and all skimmer baskets.
- Check and clean the pool sweeper.
- Backwash sand filter.
- Test water chemistry.
- Adjust water chemistry.
- Help with closing your pool too!
- We install pool covers!
- We are able to do a pool safety evaluation for your family nad help you make your pool safer with mesh safety fencing.
Signs You Need To Schedule A Professional Pool Cleaning
- You see discolored water – The most obvious sign that your pool needs professional cleaning is murky water.
- You see bugs, bugs, and more bugs – Bacteria isn’t the only thing that could be living in your pool. Bugs tend to find their way around the water and sometimes fall in. Insects like mosquitoes, and beetles tend to be around water that is unsanitary.
- You experience irritation to eyes and skin – Minor skin and eye irritation is fairly normal if you swim with your eyes open underwater. However, you could get a serious skin condition from unclean water that lingers on the skin long-term, especially when water isn’t treated properly or chemically balanced.
- You notice bubbles or foam in the water: Bubbles or foam on the surface of your pool water might look fun, but this means your pool has strong surface tension caused by: Contaminates like sunblock, lotion etc.
Proper cleaning and chemical adjustment is a science that, when done incorrectly, can lead to additional problems for you and your family. That’s why you should always trust the professionals Gilkey Pool Solutions (the Service arm of Life Saver of Tulsa)! We have the tools, special supplies, and experience to ensure your pool is cleaned and maintained according to industry standards and best practices.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the hours of operation for Gilkey Pool Solutions?
Our services will be available 24/7 Monday-Sunday. We like to allow flexible scheduling and the option to set up an appointment online to do what is most convenient for our customers.
Does the size of my pool matter?
The simple answer is of course it matters! Pools are like people; they come in different sizes and shapes. Each pool has its own needs. Those needs will be addressed at the first visit.
How often do filters need to be replaced?
Depending on the time of year this question can vary. The average is around every 3 Months. At Gilkey Pools we will aim to stay ahead of the game, and contact the customer any time we see signs of needing a filter replacement.
How do I know my chemicals are balanced?
It’s our job to make you never wonder this question, but there are multiple ways to tell if your pool is in balance. Based on water clarity, smell, and feel. At Gilkey Pool Solutions, you can simply call your technician and request the readings taken from when your pool was serviced. We strive to have a transparent approach to what is happening in your pool.
What Is Your Service area?
We offer service in Collinsville, Owasso, Claremore, Skiatook, Oologah, Catoosa, Broken Arrow, Bixby, Jenks.
What does a Tulsa Pool Cleaning Service Cost?
Our weekly pool services start at $50 a week depending on pool size and volume. Price can also be affected by water features and spas.