#1 Pool Cover Company serving the Benton and Washington area
Save Up to 10% Now!* | Call (918) 440-4681
Pool Covers, Guaranteed to Fit! We Install The Best Pool Covers You Can Find on The Market!
Need a pool cover installed this year? Whether you need a replacement cover or you are a homeowner who needs your first cover, we can help you find the perfect pool cover solution.
If you own a home in Northwest Arkansas or nearby, we can professionally install both solid and mesh pool covers (new or replacement) for both inground pools and spas! We’re nearby and the Arkansas area’s #1 authorized installer of Meyco pool covers. All our pool safety covers exceed ASTM Standards.
We’ve Got You Covered!
Order early! Ensure you will be able to get a cover by calling (918) 440-4681 for a pool cover estimate. We can speak to you on the phone as the first step then and help you get a proper, accurate estimate. Save up to 10%*.
Pool Cover Installs, The Easy Way—Trust The Experts
- FREE Meyco pool cover estimates
- Pool covers are Guaranteed to fit! We take the time to measure properly.
- Every pool custom measured in person (within 60 miles of our home base)
- 12 Year Warranty is included!
- 5-10% off for qualifying customers*
- We can often schedule installation in est. two weeks (sometimes less, sometimes more depending on the order and level of customization).
- Serving Benton and Washington Counties in Arkansas. We travel to you!
Save up to 10% on your pool cover with this special seasonal offer:
*if you install 100ft or more of mesh pool fence, you qualify for a 10% discount on your pool cover! Even if you have less than 100ft, you still get 5% off your pool cover installation! Offer good now and into the future. If you buy a pool cover first, we will still give you up to 10% later on your pool fence!
Types of Pool Cover You Can Install
In Benton County AR or Washington County AR, many homeowners will decide they want to cover up their pools as the weather changes. Now is a great time to plan ahead and be ready!
Here are pool cover options:
- New Pool Covers
- Replacement Pool Covers
- Custom Designs Available
We install both “stock” pool covers and also custom pool covers. If you would like to discuss your options, get in touch! We can help you determine which type of pool safety cover you should install.
We can have a new cover made or we can also order a replacement pool cover from the Manufacturer, Meyco for you!
Look at These Three Types of Pool Covers—Which One Works For You?
We install three types of covers in your area:
MeycoLite covers are Lightweight, Durable, Less Maintenance.
Weaved MeycoLite fabric. Weighs almost 50% less than a typical solid safety cover. Water drains through easily. Eliminates the need to pump off dangerous surface water, allowing it to drain through the cover. Meticulous stitching and a longer lifespan. Blocks 95% of sun’s rays. Minimizes fading.
RuggedMesh covers are Cleaner Water, Less Maintenance.
The flexibility of a light-weight mesh cover combined with the durability of a solid cover. Greater tear & tensile strength than standard mesh covers. Easier to install/remove due to lighter weight. Special weave allows water to drain from surface. Blocks more sunlight & offers greater strength than standard mesh covers.
PermaGuard covers are Reliable, Durable, and Attractive.
Solid covers reduce evaporation, keep chemicals in your swimming pool longer, guard against UV damage and protect your pool from falling debris. Long lifespan. Greater tear and tensile strength than competing covers. Blocks 100% of sun’s rays.
From Our Owner
“NW Arkansas homeowners: I custom measure every job so your cover is guaranteed to fit! We take great care of our customers everyday!” And we take great pride in measuring twice and cutting once when it comes to our installation standards!”
Pool covers are a great way to keep your pool area cleaner and safer too! They will help protect your pool, and they will help deter children, guests, and pets from going into the pool. While we advocate Lawyers of Protection including a Pool Fence for pool safety, a cover is an excellent part of keeping children and pets out of the pool.– Gary Gilkey, Owner
- Work directly with me, the Owner, Gary G. I’m a trained, authorized Meyco installer.
- I will install into both Concrete and Pavers! Tell us about needs if you have another surface type.
- I service both residential homes and commercial properties (hotels, motels, HOAs etc)
- I am a pool safety expert – a pool cover is an essential layer of protection!
A Meyco Safety Cover Dealer serving Benton County & Washington County —Remember, Not All Covers Were Created Equally
We are an authorized pool cover dealer/ installer for the Meyco Pool Covers.
- Meyco safety covers are “built to last.” Their manufacturing processes “ensure your cover will fit perfectly and last over the long haul!”
- Meyco covers are also patented, tested and proven after decades of research and improvements.
- Meyco is a household name in Pool Covers with an outstanding reputation.
Installing both solid and mesh pool covers “drum tight.”
Need an in-ground Pool Safety Cover installed? It’s true, we are known to get our covers to fit so well we call it drum tight.” Our estimates are free, professional, fair and they are done safely too. Call us at (918) 440-4681 to see how we can help you.
Our Pool Cover Installation Process:
Most of our pool cover measurements and estimates are done in person, within a 60 mile radius of Tulsa. We will work with you to make an arrangement that is suitable to you. Here is how the process goes:
- Phone consult is provided and in-person estimate is scheduled in most cases (a rough idea of price may be provided).
- We measure your pool. We may use Google Earth to help get a rough estimate for you. Estimates in est. 48 hours.
- We call you/email you the final pool cover installation price so you can place your order.
- We place your order (requires deposit).
- We schedule your installation date! Many times, in as little as two weeks, your cover can be installed.
Pool Area Surfaces in which We Install Safety & Winter Pool Covers
- Ask about other Surface types to see if we can help you!
Call us at (918) 440-4681 to discuss your needs.
Pool Cover Installation Service Areas:
We provide pool covers in Northwest Arkansas with focus on Benton and Washington Counties.
Also convenient to: Bentonville, Fayetteville, Gentry, Prairie Grove, Rogers, Springdale, Siloam Springs.
About Benton County, AR
Benton County is a county within the Northwest Arkansas region with an estimated population of 284,333 in 100,749 households as of the 2020 Census. The county is comprised of 13 incorporated municipalities which includes Bentonville, Rogers (the most populous city) and the county seat.
Cities within Benton County include Bella Vista, Bentonville, Cave Springs, Centerton, Decatur, Elm Springs, Gentry, Gravette, Little Flock, Lowell, Pea Ridge, Rogers, Siloam Springs, Springdale and Sulphur Springs.
About Washington County, AR
Washington County, AR is located within the Ozark Mountains, in the Northwest Arkansas region. It has 13 incorporated municipalities which include Springdale, Fayetteville, and the county seat. The county has a population of 245,871 in 89,249 households as of the 2020 census.
Cities within Washington County include Elkins, Elm Springs, Farmington, Fayetteville, Goshen, Greenland, Johnson, Lincoln, Prairie Grove, Springdale, Tontitown, West Fork, and Winslow.
Here are links to pool safety resources and swimming pool guidelines:
Pool Cover FAQs
- How do I know how big of a safety cover I need? It is based on square footage of your pool. We will measure either on Google earth or in person. The fact is, the best pool cover installers near Tulsa will help guide you toward the decision that is right for your family.
- What brands/types of Meyco pool covers you install? Meyco Lite, Rugged Mesh and PermaGuard
- What colors of Meyco covers do you offer? Blue, Green, Mocha and Grey
- Are there different color options for safety pool covers? Yes, Blue, Green, Mocha and Grey are most common.
- Where are Meyco pool safety covers manufactured? U. S. A.
- How much weight can a Meyco pool cover hold? As a general rule, the weight of 2 adults and a child.
- Does Meyco offer a Warranty? Yes, a 12 year warranty. More info: https://meycocovers.com/support/warranty-registration/
- How much does much does it cost to install a pool cover? It is based on your square footage and pool cover type but most pool covers in Benton or Washington range anywhere from $2,000 to $5,000.
- How long does it take to get a pool cover installed? Typically around 2 weeks from your deposit. Lead times for install varies.
- Which is better, a mesh or solid pool cover? They each have their own benefits depending on what you’re looking to get out of your cover. You can research the specific details on the Manufacturer website or you can call me!
- Can you install a cover onto an above ground pool? If yes, how? Unfortunately, we do not.
- Does any cover I put on my pool act as a safety cover? No, not all covers are created equally. A Meyco cover is another layer of protection you can use to help ensure no one will be able to gain access to your pool.
- How do I keep my pool cover from sinking? Meyco recommends that you keep the water level within 18” of the top. Also, inspect your cover before removing it in the spring and before installing it in the winter or after any major winter storm event to ensure the integrity of the cover has not been compromised.
- Should a pool cover be tight? Yes, it should fit snugly, “drum tight”
- I don’t have children. Should I still get a pool cover on my pool? Yes, it will help ensure that no animal, or unauthorized visitor gains access to the pool. It will also assist with ensuring your pool has a cleaner opening with less debris.
- I have an existing safety cover. Can I have a new cover made from a different manufacturer and have the straps fit onto my existing deck anchors? Yes, you can. Get in touch!
- What are the deck requirements for me to best use a safety cover? Any type of Concrete
- Can a safety cover be put on a pool that has a vertical wall on one side of the pool, such as a waterfall wall? Yes, custom designs are available
- I have an in-ground spa beside my pool. Can I get a safety cover that covers both pool and spa? Yes!
- Do I need to get a cover pump if I put on a pool cover? Yes but only if you choose a PermaGuard cover without a drain strip.
- Can you walk on a mesh pool cover? Meyco does not recommend walking on the pool cover except in an emergency situation.
- Can I take my pool cover off myself? If yes, how? It is recommended to use the buddy system due to the weight of the cover.
- Does owning a Meyco pool cover requires maintenance? Yes, as a pool cover owner it is your responsibility to periodically check your cover for signs of wear, tear or other damage that may impact the integrity and safety of the cover.
- Do you install automatic covers? No, we do not.
- Do you install or would you install for a commercial property or just residential? Yes, we install for both types of properties.